Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 17:09   #93
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I entirely disagree. If you come in posting shit and posting lots of it people will mentally categorise you as an imbecile unworthy of attention. If you come in posting sensibly you'll be accepted fairly easily. This whole GD is a clique thing is insanely wrong. Not to sound egotistical or anything but I think I'd know if we all sat in some corner talking about circle repping each other or whatever. It's worse than those stupid posts which assume mods just sit there planning how to make the boards a more ****ed up place just to enjoy themselves. There's no conspiracy, people just don't like shit posts.
If thats the case how comes you have so many Green Blobs. On any other forum some of the unhelpful, totally off topic replies you have posted here would have got you a barrage of neg rep.

If I had posted
Quote:
You know that bee gees video for stayin' alive with the three of them walking down the street singing in those insanely high-pitched voices which make you wonder if they were secretly aliens looking to take over the planet through their audio waves washing across the population subconsciously convincing us all to "get down" while they get on with the tedious matter of usurping the leaders of every country on the face of the planet?

That was pretty cool wasn't it?
to suggestion on the Suggestions forum I would have certainly received neg rep for it BUT I'm willing to bet the rep you got from these was positive. And theres alot of people with many green blobs whom all over the first page have posts of a simerlar vein whom I'm sure werent neg repped. This is the way GD is and always has been, elsewhere your posts would be seen as shit and spam (as we saw when GDers invaded Jolts forums) but here they are held in highish regard as they are seen as "funny" even if they arent relevent and hey thats fine BUT you can hardly use GD as a template for deciding the rep system settings when this is the case as its simply not a normal forum
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote