Thread: Scrap Rep
View Single Post
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 16:37   #89
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
yes the rep system is pretty pointless on here because you lot are all in a little cliche with people you like and people you dont and as such you give rep based on that. People on this forum hand out pos rep for the shittest of posts and hand out neg rep for the most petty of things and there does seem to be a "you give me rep i'll rep you back" cluture on here also.
No offence wakey but **** you for being a generalising asshole.