View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2009, 07:41   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The lack of prosperity after WW2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio View Post
I'm just here to equip you with the knowledge that the Barbaric tribes themselves are solely responsible for the current problems they are facing... But apparently everyone silently agrees.

No, I think it goes more like "everyone is silently baffled by the amount of ambiguous bullshit and they're still waiting for the famous punchline to appear." This has to be the biggest load of dimwit horse crap I've read in a while. Thanks for the sociology lesson on "different cultures are different" spiced with some anecdotal inductions to economy.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote