Thread: body language
View Single Post
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:47   #24
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: body language

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. A friends girlfriend thought she knew it all because she'd read a book on body language.

So she would do things like accuse you of lying if you closed your eyes at any stage when talking to her. This, she says, was a sign in the book that you are hiding something.
What a load of utter shit.
That or she would only believe you if you looked up when telling a story, this she said ment that you were recalling things from your brain.
If you looked down you were lying again.

I asked her what would it mean if I had a clenched fist. She said it ment that I was emotionally stunted. I explained it ment I wanted to twat her in the face.

Everyone thought I was joking. I wasn't.

He dumped her last week for, quote, "wrecking my ****ing head with her incessant pseudo-pyschologial bullshit".
You are supposed to look for clusters of signs, not just one single sign, at least that's what the book im reading says. A single signal can have all kinds of different meanings.
Anyway, I guess I'll just finish reading it and then pay a little more attention to body language to see if its of any use.