View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 22:03   #158
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The GD Music Archive

my description was a bit lacking, so:

lightning bolt is experimental noise. a quaintly tuned bass played with desirable hands + extravagantly harsh pacy drums in a furious fashion, providing a soundtrack for their song names. this tends to help your imagination create a whole visual backing and story to it, and generally love this band to death. it's hard to describe their music as anything other than intense & dense. in their last 2 albums, i've always been easily drawn in into my own world of wonderful rainbow & hypermagic mountain, totally removed from everything around me there and then.

BSS is actually probably the best album released last year, more people need to catch onto the collective brilliance, that is them. it took a while for me to clock on, but once i did - goddamn. (it's generally advisable to have proper earphones/speakers too, it helps muchly.)
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote