View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2007, 18:11   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fcuknig Cheeky Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Because my bag, a pile of books and a bottle of water were by the PC? Plus the fact that as already stated I had several websites and a word document open.

Please don't make excuses for rudeness.
Not having met the person I'm not going to defend them, but I'd certainly keep an open mind for something like that. True, it may be that she's just rude, or worse - that she actively hates you and the things you stand for. But it's also possible that she's just a noob who doesn't understand how computer drive mappings, windows profiles, etc. work.

I've had to deal with users who think logging out is "going back" to the desktop with nothing open. Or it might be she only knows how to access mapped drives from My Computer on the desktop and doesn't understand the difference between minimising and closing.

In the usual spirit of pessimism/optimism I'm hoping she was merely in a hurry, or ignorant. To be pragmatic though, if you see her again, I suggest you stab that bitch right in her stupid selfish face - you don't want people thinking they can walk all over you.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote