Thread: r28 predictions
View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2008, 19:30   #173
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: r28 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc. View Post
I played back then, and back then there wasnt alliance limits, at the end of the day, Denial had 75 members, thats 75 defence fleets, with 4/5/6 alliances attacking, each with 2 roid fleets, thats 900 attack fleets.

900 attack fleets
75 defence fleets

obviously these are sketchy numbers, but u get the idea
And you guys -dare- disrespect 1up in claiming suddenly that you've received more incoming than "any other alliance". Guess what? Member limits WERE in place in the 1up period of play. And want to know something else? 1up even played BELOW that limit and won.

Most incoming on an alliance was probably r4 Fury in history. Most block incoming - probably NoCex.

Going by your crazy idea of limits and applying them, 1up's level of incoming r12 onwards (notably for 1up/eXilition rounds) was far far more.

You guys don't even know what a true war -is- in Planetarion.

My poo has fought more wars than you.

Go on, just try it...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote