Thread: xVx - statement
View Single Post
Unread 26 May 2009, 00:09   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: xVx - statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I like how all these people seem to assume we somehow wouldn't have kicked people from tag. xVx don't seem to want it so okay. If they decide they do I will personally ensure it happens. I gave my word on this. That might not mean that much to some of you (I hear some of the bgs didn't even bother respecting the nap expiration period they'd agreed on with xvx ) but it means quite a bit to me.
the bgs agreed to nap xvx to hit asc. Thats atleast what wafhh did. At no point did we set an agreed time period for when the nap would no longer be in place. Also, With cardi going around saying things like:

<carDi> we will just show
<carDi> how ****ing shit idea
<carDi> was to do bgs
<carDi> when we assrape u all now
<carDi>

before any of the BGs "broke" the nap, you really have to ask urself how much faith or e-care you should put into an agreement made with a monkey.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote