Thread: Five Years Time
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2007, 20:45   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Five Years Time

In 5 years time, I will probably be married and have a baby, or have a baby on the way. That is unless I experience some emotional upheavel then I'll probably be a single drunk reeling from the shock of being alone.

I'll have been in my job for about 3 years, and will have hopefully advanced in the ranks and will be earning a good wage based on what I started out on.

I'll also have a 50" orgasm of a TV

Although I wouldn't say that in an interview, I'd say something alone the lines of I hope to have improved personally based on my time in the company and will have made millions for the company, and bought them a 50" orgasm of a tv
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote