View Single Post
Unread 4 Mar 2006, 18:02   #19
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: dda's trial continues

In this case, a friend of the defendant went to the bank and borrowed $333k. He then posted that amount as a surety for the appearance of the defendant who was then released. In the interim, I am informed, the defendant was able to take out a mortgage on his home and repay his friend. All of the money will be returned at the point where the defendant is remanded into custody (guilty) or discharged (not guilty).

To Milo, should you look back in, I agree that the outcome ought to be manslaughter. I will be angling my arguments in that direction. However, the jury will have the option of murder, though I think that unlikely.

Here is yesterday's action: http://www.lodinews.com/articles/200...amo_060303.txt