Thread: T-mobile
View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2006, 13:05   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: T-mobile

Excellent, i guess its time to pick a phone then. I dont want some big clumpy one because i walk around with my phone in my pocket all day long. I currently have a small Samsung A800. Its old but it did pretty much everything i wanted so something along those lines but newer obviously is what i'm looking for.

Samsung E350
Samsung X660
Sony Ericsson Z520i
Samsung D600
Nokia 6111 Black
Nokia 6101
LG C3300

Anybody any experience with any of these?