View Single Post
Unread 25 Jan 2006, 21:28   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lets share our views on civ4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Does Rise of Nations still have a big online community (for games I mean)?. You may have now mentioned it just enough times for me to actually get it.

The whole Brian Reynolds thing helps too
I wouldn't know about the online community, I generally only play RTS games with friends or goons, or goon friends.

However, the pseudo-sequel, Rise of Legends, is coming out in a few months, so either wait for that or get RoN now because it only costs £14 from Amazon, expansion included.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote