View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 22:02   #39
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Lets share our views on civ4

I'm pretty sure you can just tweak that in the XML files. There were a few good posts on the SomethingAwful forums about tweaking the game unfortunately I don't think they're open without membership I'm fairly sure Civfanatics would have something about it though, from what I remember the game was written so that almost everything would be customisable, you can definitely change the pacing of the epic games by fiddling with the build times and research rates.

Baron Morte you're managing to sound an awful lot like the "11 year olds" that you’re actually moaning about.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote