View Single Post
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 22:02   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lets share our views on civ4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
I just said i am good at the game!
What can I do to get through you?
Surely being good at the game would involve, you know, playing the game well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by you
In civ2 if things went ok you would end up owning the whole world by around 1950 which is pretty cool.
I found myself sharing the world with 3 other civs by 2020 , with no hope of being a super civ...
It's entirely possible to storm through the game in a similar way to Civ II, it's just more complicated than the settler swarm.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote