Thread: GD Axis of Evil
View Single Post
Unread 18 Apr 2007, 00:31   #84
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Axis of Evil

why are we humouring this paranoid delusion of 'sides'?

there are no 'sides' there is only america. An america without an enemy or anyone to hate and therefore no concept to unify themselves against.

for 200 years the only way political control has been exerted over that landmass is through utilising the unifying power of fear. I don't see the value of humouring them. they need to pretend that there is 'an enemy' that there is 'somebody trying to beat them'. but the fact is that there is no such person/peoples.

OF COURSE americans are going to buy this propaganda - they pretty much have to.

But let them do it amongst themselves. I'm not tolerating this utter rubbish; I'm British, we're not as rich as we could be and frankly we ought to be far more busy sorting out our own issues than pandering to american childishness.

If texan wants to spout this nonesense we have a perfectly well functioning Roleplaying forum for him.