View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 20:21   #79
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Round 41 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't doubt that this is all pretty much true. However history has shown that you can both win with a smaller tag and that you are open to recruitment during the round even if you start with a smaller tag. And given the seeming propensity towards well, changing your minds a lot, you can see why everyone's pretty doubtful right?

Personally I find it hard to believe because I imagine omega will come out all guns blazing for you and if you insist on playing as a small tag from tick 1 that's going to make life fairly difficult for you guys.

PS I'd vote you into ascendancy if we were playing wish!
j0 i doubt every1 is doubtfull. Its the same club of APP bashers who try to make app as the boogyman for their own political gains. Its a good tool to use on ignorants but alliances with good intel can see throough it.

the round where we went small tag and every1 ganged on us in the end, we could have recruited and get full tag then but we didnt. Coz we said we would stick to a small tag. Just principles.

so if whatever alliance comes gun blazing doesnt decide our recruitment policy. it decide our hostility. And yes we can become hostile all round, even with a smaller tag as we proofed before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote