View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2011, 18:19   #65
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Round 41 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Why the Downturn on the member count?

Ive heard everything from Apprime HCs went on a member cull to
members leaving due to getting a raw deal last round I.E. putting in the defence fleets but getting roided sideways.

Anyone care to speculate?
Apprime newdaddied around 40 ppl after last round. Those who got kicked were either not core or didnt fit in App. We decided during last round that we will go back to a smaller tag with only core ppl. We had 3 spots open for ppl who have many vouches. So yes, App will sit back and give a chance to some1 else to win.

We also reset our relations with everyone. Our policy is neutral. We dont want to have any interfearence in politics but we also wont let us get bullied ofcos.

GL

edit: those members "leaving" coz they got roided sideways and no def as u say is exactly what i mean with ppl who didnt fit in app or understood app mentality. Core app members are used to incs all round, blocks against them and being outnumbered and fight to the end. Thats reason we go small tag coz app members should happily sacrifice their planets if it suits greater good of APP. Thats APP culture

Peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime

Last edited by MaxMilliaN; 30 Mar 2011 at 18:50.
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote