View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2018, 21:44   #45
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Carnage were busy kingmaking Ult by crashing red calcs on us endlessly, sapping our morale, because we were losing ships and roids regularly, even on covered defences. And this all because apparently we'd dared to attack some of them in gal raids earlier in the round when they were napped to 75% of the universe.
We had 0 naps when we entered the round. Then the bombing started from u, vgn, ult and otters. Ofc we were fat too, had a good start which was to be expected with CR strat. Atleast you and VGN seemed to coordinate, since u never hit the same places.

The 4 alliances inc killed our lead and we went napping in order to direct inc back at you. But that had little to no effect.

You avoided or napped all DE alliances, had napped all co tags. Took nap from HR. Theres the 75% back at you

I dont mind 440 incs if u come alone, but u didnt, nor u were hitting anyone else really as you wanted to fight strategy that suits u. So dont give me any gal raid stories. I don't keep it as personal, but I neither can let u walk away with it.

Yes we did kingmake Ult, but out of our own interests. We crashed a few by purpose, as u couldnt rebuild the BS. Most we crashed due to work and life and stuff like that Something we never wanted to happen ofc. We are bold but not stupid.

If you want guidance, don't give me "block inc" and then ask for support for the win. As a future lesson You let the best tag grow in peace for 600 ticks. While half the universe has perfect strategy to land them early on. We did, you could have also, instead of making an effort to damage us.

Respect for eventually going for the win tho, as I said, didnt see it coming, so you have come far.

Last edited by Ave; 11 Sep 2018 at 21:55.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote