View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2018, 13:28   #26
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Forest was whinging daily about prioritising Ult in raids. The simple fact of the matter is that IB planets were significantly better targets to attack, given the terrible fleet composition of IB planets.
Yes we were weak against CR, as your CR strat makes you weak against almost everything. Who was responsible for your strat exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
CT had already gone out of their way to assist you, given they're a CR based alliance attacking DE targets. I'm not sure how you can cry foul at recieving some collateral targetting in gal raids, given your planets often had 200k+ Bucc fleets, with minimal anti CR, if any at all.
It's obvious to me that you were not playing CR in a CR ally, since CT didn't land CR on us after what, tick 250? Yes our strat meant we had anti-CR late but after that you didn't touch us, regardless of how much you kept trying while Forest was "hitting ult".

Yes CT assistance was great, thats why we've had 500 incs from CT this round vs the 350 you put on Ultores according to the intel Xerxes just shared with me. It just goes to support everything I've said so far about Forest/CT and completely vindicates our decision to end the war.