View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2018, 13:24   #24
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Remind for a second...

IB choose a far weaker strat.. FR (LOL)
Ult with DE makes them so hard to roid damn it. Only DE roiding DE has a realistic chance.

Also didn't IB decide to BP with Ult as well. Like JM points out. You choose to BP with the #1 competition and then you have a poor strat....
I understand the principle behind them building Bucc heavy, but at some point there is no difference between 180-200k Bucc and 250-300k Bucc. By that point you're covered against DE/force them off their roids, and start building to cover other classes.

As VenoX said, Carnage were willing to land 'red calcs'. If they're still willing to land, then they're not 'red' enough, which combined with the apparant susceptibility to CR from their almost allies CT, would surely lead any Mil HC worth their salt to send out the call for more anti CR.

I'm no fanboi of Forest, trust me on that, but IB have shown to be their own worst enemy.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote