View Single Post
Unread 14 Jun 2006, 12:14   #139
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] world cup 2006 prediction league

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
PART 2
14 Germany 3-1 Poland
15 Ecuador 2-1 Costa Rica
15 England 3-0 Trinidad & Tobago
15 Sweden 1-1 Paraguay
16 Argentina 2-1 Serbia&Mont.
16 Holland 2-2 Ivory Coast
16 Mexico 3-0 Angola
17 Portugal 2-1 Iran