View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 16:41   #190
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
More to the very point of this I do wonder whether this gang bang as i have affectionately named it will actually dissolve after 8:3 is as you have all claimed it was formed to hit one galaxy pretty sad but thats the way it is, I would also like to say for what its worth i think its 6 planets max that have gone into vac so not really that many running away one planet has left the safety of the gang bang for feeling its motives are retarded and the rest are just sucking it up
That wasn't the claim. The claim was that, initially, the goal was to hit 8:3. However, since cardi decided to take a vacation, the motives and objectives of the opposition has changed. Trying to offer up 8:3 in order to end it now seems quite pointless, since you have nothing to bargain with.

The problem with strong-hand politics is that you have to fight, and if were you are shown incapable of backing it up, everyone you've formerly tried to push around will be wanting to join the party.