View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2010, 08:32   #158
Cronix

Cronix can only hope to improve
Re: Sad change in planetarion history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Tbh, half the time cardi just does whatever JBG suggests he should do anyway, then makes it look like his own plan in apprime (like what races/strategy to go for a round).

There was never any desperation about our pm's to other alliances, nor did we threaten them as soon as something did not going our way. But you wouldn't have any clue about that anyway, so why even try and claim it? We waited for apprime to make a mistake and they did. That's really all there is to this.

If someone pm's you claiming hilarious stuff, like cardi does, then I have no problem sharing this info.. We had a shared channel where this was happening, first he pm'ed p3n, then he pm'ed me claiming to have p3n support (to hit vision), then he pm'ed vision and claimed p3n/asc were trying to attack them But yeah Cronix, I am sure you get 100% updates to all cardi's doings!!
Sure Cardi goes for JBG's suggestions when his goal is to take down asc thats a pretty hilarious statement.

I, as the only one of us, did in fact not claim to know shit about whats going on in the opposition-camp (I basically just repeated what u told me in this thread?), and u laughing at Cardi's pms' to different HCs doesnt really have a flying fock to do with what goes on inside Apprimes walls

Apprime HC
Cronix is offline   Reply With Quote