View Single Post
Unread 7 Oct 2013, 16:33   #24
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PA in a nutshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
How can you say my suggestions to how to go about it to change the downwards spiral in this game is wrong?
The PA crew has followed the ideas of others for 3 years now without any improvements, ideas that it seems to me that you would be a supporter of.
I have yet to see someone arguing for that prelaunch is good for new players and the less dedicated playerbase is making good enough points to still keep it.
I have yet to see someone wich can explain why smaller tags is good for the game when it comes to getting more players to play it.
I can understand you choose to be in a small tags, and i can understand that you like to prelaunch your fleet on attack, but that dosnt give you the right to dictate how PA should be looking in the future, cus your, and my others beliefs on what is good is WRONG.
I would love to try logicaly explain it to you, or explain it in any way that you would understand what ive been going on about, but i dont think it is possibole.
Just because its not good, doesn't mean its bad.

As for the OP....Not everyone wants to help out new players, i dont see why you should force them into doing so. I joined HR this round so i can impart some knowledge and help out some new players into learning and becoming better players so then can be of some use when they decide they wanna try something different. Ive always seen the likes of HR as a stepping stone, you learn your trade there then you go pro and join an alliance that competes for #1 on a regular basis. I would much rather see another "training" alliance start up than see the numbers of top alliances increase only to be filled up with new players who don't really "get" the game.
As for galaxies, i don't really know what solution there is to have a status quo. when playing for a top 5 gal you dont wanna have new players when you can have veterans, thats always going to be the case, so there needs to be some form of bonus applied for having new signups in your galaxy, maybe like double score or increased galaxy size, im not sure, i just know there needs to be an incentive you put time into these players for people who dont wanna spend time training when they can just constantly exile till they get the right players