View Single Post
Unread 5 Oct 2013, 11:37   #13
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA in a nutshell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
In short MZ you are saying get expertise outside of PA rather than try an inhouse solution?
I would go even further than that.

PA is completely unsalvageable. The technology is dated, the design even more so, the community is toxic, and the size of the player base negligible. There is literally nothing in PA that I'd reuse for a PA v2.0. I wouldn't even advertise it here. The last thing a game needs is a bunch of assholes stuck in a rut.

Any new "PA" should be started from the bottom up, by people who know what they're doing (no, I do not include myself), who have the funding to back proper development and the will to make tough decisions, without paying any attention to what two dozen forum-dwelling players of some decade old game demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
He still have an attitude that is rooted in cynical and twisted into some bizzare idea that all the avoiding/cheating/manipulating in the game is good for pa, and should be encouraged not stopped.
This is offtopic, but I don't want to let such a blatant misrepresentation of my views stand uncorrected. I am not in favour of cheating. Never have been, never will be. I think that PA players should be encouraged to do anything but what we've been doing for 20 rounds or more. Innovate! If that means using game features in different ways than intended, then by all means, do it. If such actions are harmful to the game, then the game should be changed, not the players. Call that cynical if you will, but I certainly don't.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 5 Oct 2013 at 11:45.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote