View Single Post
Unread 5 Jan 2007, 13:05   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Why I don't use the train

Generally speaking public transport from one suburb to another (e.g. Croydon to Sidcup, Bromley to Wimbledon) is patchy at best. It's fair enough really, historically there was little need for travel between these places. Also, with places like West Wickham, most people have cars so there's less need for buses, etc.

In the next ten years we'll have progress in this area though, given the population growth projected in these sorts of places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I never tried the buses but seeing the problems I had with traffic trying to drive to places like Brixton I doubt they're that good.
Bus lanes are a god send in this regard (although don't apply everywhere).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote