View Single Post
Unread 25 Feb 2007, 06:17   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: We should just send the entire family

alright alright so i feel a bit guilty.

maybe i ought to spend some time on milo. but let us reserve our frowns for a moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
You approve of the armed forces? you have respect for them? That said theres little point in us discussing this if you don't accept the core reason for the existence of the army is to kill. The fundamental job of a soldier is to learn to kill with weapons that are designed to kill. They earn their living by being good killers.

If it doesn't have any relevance maybe you should ignore it. The army isn't protecting me from dragons and aliens its protecting me from other armies, it (and you) consider me weak and at threat.

Actually ever since WWI ive thought it anything but silly. Make no mistake if this island was invaded i wouldn't life a finger to fight back unless i personally thought the invasion wrong.

Quite easily, if i feel threatened i fight back myself. The army can do whatever it wants (i can't stop it as it has the national monopoly on extreme violence) but it can't really act surprised if i disagree with what its doing.

My realities and the realities of mortal life at this very instance are that the army is fighting an illegal war in a distant land. And i'm firmly on the side of the people in the distant land.
of course i do not 'approve' of the armed forces. i doubt that anyone can 'approve' of the necessity. I am so very sorry but without them we would just steal from each other and escalate in - in amo amas amat ...

have respect for them? well i have and hold respect for every human so that bit at least is simple.

I do not accept the proposition that the sole reason for an army to exist is to kill. hence words such as 'job' and 'designed' seem rather crude and ghastly to me.

'earn their livings by killing' now i do genuinely think that is a silly thing to say

'the army isn't protecting me' and the other stuff milo has posted. seems a bit silly to me. as if one can 'opt out'.

it does seem to me that milo is acting as a spoilt child. spoilt by peace. devoid of the reality of human life. 10,000 years of war and death and injustice and he believes that his life of indulgent peace allows him to sneer at others.

well i fail to see how that can be right.

"if i feel threatened i fight back myself"

do i really need to say how awful such a statement is????