View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2008, 12:27   #17
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: I'm in need of an adventure; what's your idea of an adventure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity View Post
For the last year and a half I've been looking into ways to study in Japan and get my master's degree. This was supposed to be my adventure for the coming year(s). However since I was rejected for a scholarship, and I'm having no luck in contacting universities/professors that can/will aid me in my quest, I'm getting the idea I may have to look for some other adventure. Also the fact that I have passed the age-of-25 marker, and the fact it'll take me about three years, makes going back to university a tad... well... perhaps not the best idea.
die?
wow

i tried this japanese stuff back in 2003, and i felt way short of having the required points to be approved. It seems as though its meant for koreans only

Anyway, if your adventure involves brazil, you can have a stay over here (Florianópolis)