View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2008, 18:44   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I'm in need of an adventure; what's your idea of an adventure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go View Post
Firstly, a Masters degree normally takes a year (don't know about your course though). Secondly, how do you plan to finance this? It's a cool idea but make sure you are doing it for the right reasons.
The ones I found take two years, plus a year to get language skills on a certain level and to get admission through a research student position.
I had (have) two main reasons for studying in Japan. Firstly the adventure part, and secondly getting my master's degree in order to open up more career paths in the future. These reasons are in the order of importance to me. The adventure parts weighs heavier than the degree itself. I admit this may not be entirely... the right way to do this... but there are many ways to achieve a goal.
Financially this should not be too much of a problem. At the moment this would begin I will have built up enough of a financial buffer to live a decent (student) life for at least two years with no income, granted I have no big initial or unexpected expenses to make.

But enough about me... What is your idea of an adventure ASG?