View Single Post
Unread 1 Sep 2008, 17:18   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I'm in need of an adventure; what's your idea of an adventure?

For the last year and a half I've been looking into ways to study in Japan and get my master's degree. This was supposed to be my adventure for the coming year(s). However since I was rejected for a scholarship, and I'm having no luck in contacting universities/professors that can/will aid me in my quest, I'm getting the idea I may have to look for some other adventure. Also the fact that I have passed the age-of-25 marker, and the fact it'll take me about three years, makes going back to university a tad... well... perhaps not the best idea.

I just read the Shaolin thread and the blog and an incredible desire to have an adventure begins to boil up.
Having seen a few episodes of the Discovery Channel series "The long way down" I've been thinking that a journey 'round the world would be one hell of an adventure. Apart from the general risks (of being shot at, mugged, killed for candy bars or being killed in a crash), the motorcycle bit may be a tad tricky as my physical condition isn't that great, nor do I know how to ride a motorcycle, nor am I apt with (fixing) mechanical things. Though with a year of preparation it would be doable.

Anyways, I need a bit of inspiration here... so tell me... what's your dream? What's your adventure? What's your thing you must do before you die?