View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 12:28   #26
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Students/Teachers: Microsoft Office 2007 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
How very sweet of you to remember British casualties in your sig.
The Ode isnt used for remembering british casualties on ANZAC day, that would be rememberance day in November (techinically, all casualties from all wars).

You can thank me for enlightening you later. I know that, deep down, you already apreciate it.

Quote:
Your nice gesture almost tempts me to teach you the difference between your and you're
That's fair; i was going to say something else but didnt. Good thing that GD has you as the grammar police! What would we do without yahwe? Useless for everything else, clearly!
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote