View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2008, 01:23   #24
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Students/Teachers: Microsoft Office 2007 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie
They shall not grow old,
As we, who are left, grow old.
Age shall not weary them,
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the Sun,
And in the Morning,
We Will Remember Them
I only just noticed how kind you are Ultimate Newbie

How very sweet of you to remember British casualties in your sig.

Your nice gesture almost tempts me to teach you the difference between your and you're