View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2008, 03:42   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Re: Thank You For Your Kind Thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I hear there's millions of people in London that haven't gotten stabbed.
That's because millions of people in London live in safe areas or don't have people carrying knifes willing to use it. I am not one of those lucky people. I've been this close to being drilled by some thug who I accidentally stepped on his "creps" (which apparently means shoes). That's one of many "close" ones.

Earlier this year I was assaulted by someone in Kingston Upon Thames for no reason by some ****ing idiot who felt punching me was pointless so instead booted my face like it was a football. Result? KO'd, too much blood due to excessive head and nose injuries sustained. I'm having two surgeries booked to fix the damage done as I've been having breathing problems and the damage caused was made worse by my platelet disorder.

Anyway my list could go on but I don't want to hijack dda's thread. My point is, those people that aren't victim to bloody idiots just get on with life and find it easy to sweep under the carpets the increasing crime (despite whatever fabricated crime reports suggest) in London.

dda, I suggest you invest in this before you arrive in London - http://www.stabproofvest.co.uk/

Rubber ducky's are also quite helpful as protection
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote