View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 23:12   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The story of the GD Meet (or 'count the gins')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'm amazed that only black guys can be dubbed "gangsters".
White guys can too but there weren't any in the car shouting at us

I'm sure they were about to shoot us or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
So she didn't give the slightest indication that I was hot?

She didn't say why she'd asked who you were. That's why we didn't understand how we were supposed to respond