Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:36   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuaistic
that was comical. but then im gay, so thats summat i c very often, and i can imagine the facial expressions.

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Am I the only one who was seriously thinking that I was reading a post by Yahwe just now and going "What the..."?
yes leshy.

it's all me. i'm making it up. for lots and lots of totally irrational reasons.

(o btw coldplay rule.)

PS. well done in persisting in your tactic of ignoring my points and trying to make this personal. i already said you slipped up. i've already said i think it was uncharacteristic. but you just carry on posting till you bury the actual point in question.

leshy the politician