Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:16   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

so would i

but wishing won't make it true.

even at a quick glance while squinting in dark glasses you can see the colour blue in his posts, not in mine

but no. i love this new line of argument you've adopted to defend yourself. rather than saying silly me i ****ed up and made a very bad and also in bad taste joke you've gone with no no, i was being genuine, it was just a stupid observation i made because i am a retard

rather than plead insanity to an obvious crime, you're pleading being a spastic to an obvious act of biggotry.

how far down are you gonna dig?