Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:10   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
it's called looking at the poster's name..
I'm rolling my eyes at this.

For someone who is reading a lot into posts, you don't seem to be very good at reading what is actually written.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
The rest of the post [...] made me think for a second that you had made some sort of very strange "comedy-sarcasm post" that I wasn't getting, before I turned my eyes left and read that it was someone completely unknown.
What I posted was not a joke, merely a remark. If you didn't find it funny, that's great, because it was never intended to be funny. I may occasionally make jokes that are of questionable quality, but I'd like to think that when I do, they are not of the "lol a gay" category.