Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 23:57   #29
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Oh, ffs. Stop pretending to be victimized.

If I was going to do a "Huh huh Yahwe is a homosexual" joke for some inane reason, it would a) actually be a joke, and b) be funny. The only thing that happened here, was that due to the post formatting being pretty much identical to yours, I was under the initial assumption that I was reading a post made by you.

When I read the "i'm gay" part, I was very confused because it's not something you would normally if ever say in such a post, although it did not completely dissuade me from being under the impression that it was still your post. The rest of the post such as the "i c" and the "o btw coldplay rule" made me think for a second that you had made some sort of very strange "comedy-sarcasm post" that I wasn't getting, before I turned my eyes left and read that it was someone completely unknown.

That is what I commented upon, not the fact that the word "gay" was in the post. If you took some sort of offense to what I said, I'm more than willing to apologize, but the next time you feel the need to read things into posts that aren't there or victimize yourself, leave me out of it, thanks.