Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 18:51   #8
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Am I the only one who was seriously thinking that I was reading a post by Yahwe just now and going "What the..."?
see

i was going to let this one slide. i was planning to just ignore it and explain away this inane garbarge you've typed on the grounds that 'it's not his fault that he's foreign' or 'usually he's not so utterly shit'

but on consideration

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

concentrate on those words in bold leshy. try and answer them.

I am not merely criticising your obvious retarded inability to distinguish between the way two people type.

though.

let's face it.

I could.

I would never, have never, could never type 'i c' instead of 'i see' BUT THEN YOU DON'T CARE DO YOU?

BECAUSE THAT WASN'T WHAT YOU MEANT WAS IT YOU ****-TARD

what you meant was that he said he was gay.

your cheap (OH AND LET US NOT FORGET SHIT) little post was because he said he was gay.

that was your 'link'. and you decided to try and make cheap humour out of it.

If this level of desperate personal attack and biggotry is what you've been reduced to in your desperate, 'sump feeding', desire to get rep then you seriously need to consider why the **** you post at all.