View Single Post
Unread 5 May 2009, 03:24   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
i cant see it ever ending
I can. I personally will be recommending Ascendancy not bother to play after this round regardless of whether we win or lose. If any competent alliance would like to play against us they can let us know. If 250 people would like to see if sheer weight of numbers can compensate for the fact you don't have a ****ing clue how to play planetarion I can't really say I'm that interested. If nobody hits us for the whole round either that's not going to be interesting either. Obviously at some point sheer weight of numbers could actually do the job. I can't honestly say I really care enough what that point is and I can't say I care enough to try and prevent that point coming about. It's just boring.