View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2009, 18:42   #9
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Ascendancy, the future?

i dont see why everyone here basis every ****ing thing on ascendancy.

We will play our way you will play yours, whatever way you play yours you will find a way to blame us for ruining the game/ruining the way you play.

I have an idea. How about someone else comes up with something new? wow that would make a change.

Now this thread will just be another from various people moaning about asc and also telling others to do things without doing them themselfs(CBA / JM) you will have the usual ascendancy squad and Kila who personally i think should never ever post. Then you will have Wishmaster who will pop up somewhere when omen and its shortcomings are mentioned. And then believe it or not Light will probably post something actually almost useful.

Can we just stop these shit predictable threads.

thank you

ps whats left is to actually get through this god awful round.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote