View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2010, 19:30   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Changing ziks stealing capacity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
What about giving all ships its own Steal resistance? This way all ships can be stolen at a 1/1 value ratio, regardless of armor
Steal resistance is actually coded in to some extent (although obviously it's not actually used). Not sure if it would work to be honest.

I have to say I don't think cheating in the completely consensual I'm launching my ships at you to farm them happens much. There was one round I was almost 100% sure elviz was farming (r22) where as an etd playing with the exact same stats as the previous round he capped more ter bs (freaking awesome for an etd to cap) as the rest of the t10 from the previous round combined on a multitude of occasions. By the end it got so retarded I was pretty sure that he'd stopped farming and people had just started randomly suiciding ter bs on him because it was so funny by that stage. I think most of what looks like ship farming isn't the two way thing though. It's just randomers suiciding for various reasons (like what happened with shev and his gal).

Also can we please not have totally irrelevant bitching contests and questions over pa credentials on here (or any forum bar AD and maybe PD for that matter).