View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2016, 21:42   #514
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Rainbows tried to gather support, and they did for a little while, but in my opinion they needed NewDawn and/or Faceless to help. When trying to gather extra support, they decided it was a good idea to start threatening NewDawn with their pals Ultores. And obviously Faceless wasn't going to help after Ultores were lemmin running them and we had avoided them during their wars with Ultores.

If Rainbows had treated NewDawn a little better, I think NewDawn would've joined the block, but why would they support people that are threatening them? Sometimes you need a little patience with people.

CT also decided to burn bridges with Black Flag even though their participation wasn't that great. Can't blame them for going for the win, but I fear it will affect future relations.

One thing is clear though, Rainbows don't give a crap about deals and they will always breach them because they can't control their members. We all knew in BF command that they were purposely breaching them anyway.

Organisation was key for BF this round (as well as good relations with some other tags). Without the organisation we would've dropped on the first Ultores assault.
well, ND have old problems with bows... they just end up in a war, no matter what..
obviously the second value tag tryed to stop the first, but with no help, was impossible... make ct and ult work together? and p3ng helping? after a long war with them? obviously nothing good..
we respected all our deals last round... the only thing we did not was that part were we was suposed to send only 5 fleets.. thats obviously crap.. with 1 fleet u send more value then 5 of ours.. all the rest was respected...
anyway... BF won bcoz they fenced well and did good politics. nothing to do with organization, or skills, or whatever...
was a round were the only contenders gone for XP... making it easy for BF>.. bows was never top contender..
but was good have u all back.. cya =)