View Single Post
Unread 24 Jun 2009, 10:40   #19
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: MP's Expenses (UK politics)

Yahwe: I won't fly off the handle, particularly as you were gracious enough to imply that you consider me be to be rational!

However, I dispute that I am the only person that believes that the sole reason for the leaks was to further the Barclay brothers aims of toppling the current government. Yep, we are in a tiny minority - I am happy to accept that.

You may see reportage of duck islands and moat cleaning as examples of journalistic balance, but there is only one party that will be winning the next election and they have safe warm ducks and very clean moats.

The bulk of the electorate are incapable of understanding that the root of this problem is not confined to any one party, they think it is solely down to Labour, and the Barclay brothers understood this very well.

And just for the record, in case anyone is in any doubt, I absolutely f**king hate Labour due to the fact that I believe they are essentially war criminals and illegal invaders of sovereign states, totally off topic, but I don't want my thoughts about this expenses scandal to portray me as some sort of Blair/Brown-ite sympathizer.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote