Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 15:47   #198
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
Quite often. Extremely rarely in response to someone participating in a relatively serious discussion or without being baited first of all.
I disagree there. One example which springs to mind was on AD. Fuzzy was making serious posts, with valid points in one of those big asc-related threads. He wasn't being snide/cruel/etc, but yet your posts coming back at him were.... wow I was so shocked I even opened an MSN window with wishmaster to relieve my shockedness. Okay you weren't belittling him as such, but you were being extremely 'jerkish' in a serious thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J
Looks like you really only know one thing about me then <3
After another week or so of this thread I'll know you like the back of my hand.

Quote:
Edit: Having read back through my posts I haven't called any of your posts retarded bar that comment which I did just now and therefore doesn't really seem to bear any relevance as to why you started down the personal insult road!
Its good that we're getting our feelings about each other out into the open I accept that my comment was a petty stupid silly insult - not so much based on what had happened in this thread, but my overall impression of your posting at times.

I apologise for the way I phrased myself in a condescending manner with that comment on page 1 (but not the point behind it). I apologise for making quite fantastically stupid posts on ~page 2 - I still don't understand how I ended up fighting for the position I had. I apologise for my e-fit at you - though I mean, I still don't see why you would mention what you did unless it was to indirectly insult me. I don't get it ... but you wouldn't lie about it, so I totally misinterpreted your post -> my reply was out of order.

I think we're either at the stage now where we kiss and make up, or secretly hate each other, or take it to pm. Though this is potentially more interesting than discussing the BNP, maybe not for everyone reading though
newt is offline   Reply With Quote