Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:27   #177
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I actually have a degree in history (as opposed to my degree in awesome in everything else) and wrote my dissertation on Nazi Germany (not economics though), so I don't actually need to look anything up! In terms of actual economic benefit to the people of Germany very little, and even less in a legitimate fashion, was accomplished by the Nazi regime in the long run.

Amusingly enough, considering your post at the top of this page, part of my dissertation was actually written on Aryan physics, a shining example from history that shows us that utter ****tardery knows no bounds and making some contributions to the awesomeness that is physics doesn't preclude you from being the sort of human being best left under a very heavy rock somewhere.
You write a dissertation on something, and therefore you're an expert on pretty much everything When I have a PhD in quantum physics I won't consider myself an expert in anything - let alone if I just had a bachelors? masters? degree in history, with a chapter on aryan physics!!!! You go girl!!

Don't build yourself up too much man. You're a good forums poster, you're seemingly decent at poker, but so far you've made 0 contributions to the world apart from an online text based game (and maybe other games).
newt is offline   Reply With Quote