Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 12:19   #176
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
From a purely economic point of view, nazi Germany did wonders. However, God its a long time since I studied this, but part of that was prospering due to preparing for world domination (mass ship building and so forth)? hmmm, I'm almost tempted to dig out my old history books, or possibly even google this. But I know you'll do that instead to win the argument, so I won't bother o/
I actually have a degree in history (as opposed to my degree in awesome in everything else) and wrote my dissertation on Nazi Germany (not economics though), so I don't actually need to look anything up! In terms of actual economic benefit to the people of Germany very little, and even less in a legitimate fashion, was accomplished by the Nazi regime in the long run.

Amusingly enough, considering your post at the top of this page, part of my dissertation was actually written on Aryan physics, a shining example from history that shows us that utter ****tardery knows no bounds and making some contributions to the awesomeness that is physics doesn't preclude you from being the sort of human being best left under a very heavy rock somewhere.