Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jun 2009, 11:02   #168
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeyi View Post
The problem here is, half of you seem to think the human race is somehow spiritually above all other species on this planet. At the end of the day we are animals and our natural instincts lead us to racism, defending of territory etc etc
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature

Quote:
I mean, when you look at it Democracy sucks anyway - a government may only get 30% of the vote, that means 60% of us don't want them in charge. Plus nothing ever gets carried out in a suitable time frame.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proport...representation

(This is also how the BNP got seats in Europe).

Quote:
These beliefs are subconsciously pressed into us. Even through films, "V for Vendetta" an awesome film, shows America - a democracy - crushed and struck by civil war. Opposed to Britain, under a dictatorial nazi-style ruling, thriving and powerful. It's even shown in history, Germany was going through rough times before Hitler rose to power, yet in just a few years he made them one of the most powerful countries on the planet.
I don't know what's going on in your brain here but I don't think the UK in V for Vendetta and Nazi Germany are your best examples if you want to say we need strong government.