Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2009, 23:29   #157
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Bnp policies review

So, this post is based on http://bnp.org.uk/policies/ - the BNP's policies as listed on their site. I will paraphrase the policies (so you're best off reading it yourself than taking my word for it), and give my view <3

Immigration:

Policy: A little summary of this thread I guess. BNP want to close our borders (racist against EVERYONE, including our own type of race), but also want to make non-british-ethnics leave the country voluntarily (I bet there will be more coersion that just simply money for them to do this).

My view (and a lot of ppls'): closing borders is brilliant, so long as skilled people can still emigrate over (but not gain citizenship imo, just to work for x years if they like). Useless immigrants in our society should be kicked out of the country. This will be a painstakingly slow progress and, sadly, possibly not feasible at all. However the BNP do go too far, and their policy is based on racist incentives (but that doesn't necessarily mean that they are bad policies!).

Europe:

Policy: In accordance with their immigration policy, they ofc want to leave the EU. Their policies here are effectively the same as the UKIP's, and those of most of the country (I assume there must be a reason labour keeps refusing to have a referrendum on this!).

My view: I want to leave europe. I DEFINITELY want to keep the pound. I want to regain national pride. Now my feelings on this are obviously fueled by emotions rather than whats actually best for the economy (though some experts will say leaving the EU is bad for the economy, some will say it is good - I am not trained in this area so I will simply just not give an opinion).

Law & Order:

Policy: want to start removing some of our liberties here. I.e. give the law more power to incarcerate people that in the current system, jsut would not happen, and the defendant would probably walk through a technicality. They also want capital punishment for paedophiles, murderers etc.

My view: I love all of these policies - in theory. I do think that in such a system some people would be unfairly incarcerated, farfarfarfarfar more criminals that would ordinarilly be on the street would be in prison. So its a tricky one, but I am in favour. Some things happening in the current system are just wrong though (eg, injuring someone robbing your house and getting sued). As for capital punishment, I am almost opinionless on that. While there will inevitably be the odd mistake made, keeping all these people incarcerated for ages is costing shitloads!! of money. I would rather see them do hard labour to effectively pay for their keep though.

Economy:

Policy: want to stop us exporting and importing so many things. They also want to give job priority to ethnic-brits and break up the supermarket monopolies that are in place atm.

My view: Again, this sounds good to me - but even my non-economical mind is wondering if our economy could survive as an effective isolated state. I doubt it. And yes, though it is racist, job priority should be given to british citizens (I don't go as far as ethnic-brits ), not to recently immigrated people willing to work for far less money.

Education:

Policy: They want discipline in schools and to give power back to the teacher. They want to focus on industrial training and make sure lots of awesome british history is taught to make us feel proud.

My view: AWESOME!! Teachers need more power, its ridiculous atm - and I would argue the sheer HELL kids can get away with at school (as well as in general with police being equally powerless almost) is one of the things leading to a ****ing shit society at the moment. Focussing on industry training is also good - too many people are ending up with useless fkin managerial degrees and other such nonsense. Total waste of time, might as well be doing apprenticeships. That said I'm obviously an academic, so hoping the BNP policy wouldn't afflict me too much. Doubt it will.

Agriculture:

Policy: I dont care.
My view: dont care.

That will do for now. ****ing hell, so many damned policies.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote