View Single Post
Unread 29 Oct 2020, 23:00   #6
KillGhost
1Up

KillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really niceKillGhost is just really nice
Re: Public Service Announcements from GASLIGHTING SAVIORS.

Ding Dong Ding

This is a Public Service Announcement (PSA) from GASLIGHTING SAVIORS .

Today was yet again a glorious day for GASLIGHTING SAVIORS. I am not sure where to begin. We wanted to move on but then ODDR in all their wisdom decided to ptarget us again. Two dumbasses thought it was a good idea to teamup with their fi on my planet. I don't even target fi, so not sure why they needed a teamup. You can see it didn't take to long to find our FC targets. ODDR decided to defend against this FC. After seeing their calc, i have to wonder which fleetcalcing is worse. Carnage or ODDR. Maybe they asked EvilMonkey to help them. It is simple math after all. HellKicker even tried to warn ODDR members by sending them ingame mails to recall their fleets. Unfortunately they ignored his warnings and trusted their misguided HC. We particularly liked the 45k xan co that died in vain. It didn't target any of our ships

Here is the brep of our first wave:

https://game.planetarion.com/show_ne...2r4phkawcj089n

As you can see we gained a lot of new ships. Lost some as well, but we can claim victory here. After all, we stood up against the cheaters in ODDR.

The tick after we landed yet another glorious FC:

https://game.planetarion.com/show_ne...nfe4b43sq5woc4

And then something happened that we all thought would never see the light of day.

"Your recent aggressions towards ODDR have triggered an automatic war on them! Good luck in your conquests against them". We ****ing did it! ODDR will be lucky for another 3 days. To bad they didn't want to drop it. I wonder if they will ptarget us again. There are still a few planets with 200 roids left lol.

And then came the best of the day. Six alliances teamed up to FC six of our members. One of our members was even a member that launched for the first time this round. How toxic of the six alliances. Since they all are noobs we spotted a few FC early. Some strategic planning ensured that they only caught two of us in the end. They were easily covered and DC'ed by Migz and Stoom with some support from agar3s and xerxes. I am not sure if it was a smart idea of them to join ODDR in our little war. Carnage can kiss their collective request not to be involved in this war goodbye.

ODDR was so pissed off with us that one of their HC (Heimdal) sent a dickpic to me. Kalipso said that it was nothing to write home about and others were not sure if it was a penis or a clitoris.

I would like to remind everyone that Gzambo has his masterclass "FC'ING and doing the lords work 101" Monday at 9 am and lasts till 5 pm. Judging by the poor execution of today's FC's on us we encourage all to follow it.

For more info and/or enjoyment join our public channel. Click on this link:
https://t.me/WEFUELOURSHIPSWITHYOURTEARS

Thank you for paying attention to our PSA.

With kind regards,

KillGhost
Public Relations Officer
GASLIGHTING SAVIORS

Ding Dong Ding
[Spore] HC
Former Public Relations Officer of QQ
KillGhost is offline   Reply With Quote